You will be a critical member of a small, Agile development team building new applications to support a large group of internal practitioners and external clients working globally. You will not be restricted to learning and using only one technology, but instead determining the best tool for the given product or solution. Currently, we are building an app based on an API driven microservices architecture built with MongoDB and NodeJS stack, and the frontend using React /Angular, as well as building the infrastructure using Docker and Kubernetes orchestration.
This position involves the following responsibilities
- Hands-on code contribution and delivery
- Working with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and user stories, then translating that into an effective technical approach
- Developing and testing your application code, leveraging a sprint based, Agile methodology
- Integrate with existing backend services and possibly creating new services to support web applications
- Working closely with QA members on the team to ensure the code you develop meets acceptance criteria, including doing rework where necessary
- Coordinate and work closely with other products and teams to execute solutions
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and having the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology and products
Technical – Must Have Skills
- Proficient in .NET /C# (4-8 Yrs)
- Strong in OOPs, MVC, Design patterns
- Web API (.NET Core), Angular 4/6+, SQL Server.
- 3 years of SQL server development and database design
- SOAP, REST
- Buidling CI/CD Pipeline
- Azure Web Apps development
- API Management and Deployments
Technical – Nice to Have Skills/Certifications
- AWS (optional)
- CI/CD, Jenkins, maven.
- Azure or any cloud certifications
- Work experience in Oracle, SSIS, SSRS
- SAFe Agile methodology
- Fluent in Spoken and Written English.
- Communicative personality.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Self-supporting and independent attitude.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and work to reduce this ambiguity wherever possible within all work output