Our company, a boutique web development and new media marketing company, is expanding and a talented Senior PHP Developer with prior experience with ELK is required to lead a small team of 3.
Our core product is a member-driven application that interacts internally with a multitude of systems and processes, as well as externally with affiliate applications and reporting frameworks. The core business of this unit is email, so the third-parties you will be expected to interface with your products are MailerQ, RabbitMQ, OpenX, Revive and other proprietary software.
Strong knowledge of ELK Stack is required for the position, and experience with SQL, Unix servers, DNS/IP routing, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes are all highly desirable.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Strong knowledge of the PHP language and have experience with frameworks like Laravel, Slim, Symfony and Zend.
- Previous experience working with ELK, multi technology environments, SQL and interface (API) development
- Usable understanding of front-end technologies.
- Experience working with high volume and sensitive data (like banking, social media, ecommerce, etc)
- Strong leadership skills with experience leading a team of peers and interacting with different parts of the organization.
- Soft skills and the desire to work in a multicultural, diverse, highly professional and informal environment as a team player.
- Highly confident in their work experience, with a strong focus on personal improvement and continuous learning.
- Curious attitude and interest in new technologies, processes, and workflows.
- Develop, debug, and maintain apps
- Serve as a technical lead for the email development team
- Interact successfully with Management, Data Team Lead and Project Management to deliver the best solution to meet business objectives.
- Improve or develop existing processes or create new ones to optimize developer workflows.
Expert Level Skills Required In:
- PHP 5+ years – mandatory
- MySql 5+ years – mandatory
- JSON 3+ years – mandatory
- ELK Stack 3+ years – highly desirable, with consideration of the full skillset of the applicant
- Remote Processing
- Competitive salary based on years of experience.
- Additional Benefits
- A positive work environment