Our company is looking for a Front End CSS3 Developer. You will identify technology opportunities and build front end software applications and prototypes. Creativity, flexibility and professionalism are vital for a process that aims to transform the portfolio of offerings across Technology Solutions.
Among the responsibilities, we expect candidates to be able to lead and set direction for specific component requirements for the Apollo Design System, as well as providing recommendations to management based off project engagement requirements. This position will work closely with the UI Engineer to build framework components that are distributed via CDN, npm and Bower.
We expect the candidates to compose efficient, modular, reusable SCSS and JS MV components to be used by other developers and create responsive demo websites to showcase your amazing work to stakeholders. Our positions are based on dynamic teamwork, so strong communication skills are vital for us.
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
At least 2 years of professional programming and software development experience
- Prior experience in responsive web design, preferably in large scale software solution companies.
- Advanced experience with SAAS (creating functions, mixins, maps)
- Salesforce training is a nice to have skill
- Fluent in English
This is a 100% remote position, so it can be performed anywhere in Argentina. Please provide your resume in English since the position currently reports to USA.
- OSDE 310
- 3 weeks of holidays
- Annual bonus
- Annual adjustments for inflation
- Set up Allowance
- Work equipment
- 100% Internet refund
- Referred program
- English lessons
- Birthday day off
- Day care refund
- Education discounts
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional life insurance