What you will do
- Contribute to the complete software life cycle, including: writing clean code, robust tests, submitting code reviews, and creating clear documentation.
- Get involved with the Client, participate in Agile ceremonies, and communicate effectively.
What we expect
- Knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and algorithms.
- Someone who is willing to share their knowledge & technical skills, eager to learn new technologies, frameworks, and processes, a strong team player.
- Being able to troubleshoot the origin of an issue and find multiple solutions.
- Knowledge of git as a versioning tool.
- Advance in English (fluent speaking).
Nice to have
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with code review practices.
- Automated testing and continuous integration knowledge.
- Experience working with Open Source libraries.
- Knowledge of Angular.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects that are generating a positive impact around the world.
- An amazing culture that emphasizes employee growth through flexible, professional goals, ongoing support for learning new technologies, mentorship, and internal knowledge sharing.
- A goal-oriented organization with flexible working conditions in place.
- A multicultural and collaborative working environment that focuses on strengthen human relationships and teamwork.
- High growing organization with a variety of career growth opportunities in multiples areas.