What you will do
- Contribute to the complete software life cycle, including writing clean code, robust tests, submitting code review and creating clear documentation.
- Get involved with the client, participate in Agile ceremonies and communicate effectively.
- Work effectively with a team of individuals on the same technologies and share experiences.
What we expect
- 3+ years of experience in Ruby with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience in relational and non relational Databases.
- Experience using Git and Git workflows for source control management.
- Experience working with backend services (REST APIs, Client-Server architecture, etc).
- Ability to effectively design solutions to technical challenges.
- Ability and interest with keeping up to date with the latest developments and being challenged.
- Fluent in English, either written and verbal.
- A team player who can work well in a collaborative environment.
Nice to have
- Good understanding of Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Design Patterns.
- Experience working with RSpec in test-driven environments.
- Experience of integration with 3rd party systems and services.
- Knowledge about agile methodologies and working within an agile environment.
- Working with external services such as firebase, sentry, etc for analytics, crash reporting and other tasks.
- Experience or knowledge of a CI/CD pipeline (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery).
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects that are generating a positive impact around the world.
- An amazing culture that emphasizes employee growth through flexible, professional goals, ongoing support for learning new technologies, mentorship, and internal knowledge sharing.
- A goal-oriented organization with flexible working conditions in place.
- A multicultural and collaborative working environment that focuses on strengthen human relationships and teamwork.
- High growing organization with a variety of career growth opportunities in multiples areas.