We are looking for full stack software engineers: our current stack is React.js and Ruby on Rails and MySQL but we are fine with you having other backgrounds and willing to learn our stack. We are big on making developers’ lives easier and currently working on transforming our DevOps stacking using Terraform and Kubernetes. We believe continuous learning is a cornerstone value of any talented engineer, and what better way to learn than by building high-quality products.
- Work on both front and back end technologies when developing a feature for our educational tools.
- Take ownership of a feature and lead all life cycle stages for that feature including requirement analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Work closely with QA and Product on a rotation basis to handle reported bugs/issues
- Perform code reviews for your peers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related major
- 4+ years experience in Ruby on Rails, Java or other back-end languages
Nice To Haves
- Experience with specifically ReactJS is a plus
- Experience working with databases, distributed systems, concurrency
- Experience working with Cloud IaaS (e.g. AWS)
- Experience leading a project