Who Are We?
Our company has been the leading Latin American nearshore software development firm since 2005 serving top technology companies in Silicon Valley. Our team of 50 engineers is located across Central and South America in 12 different countries. Our goal is to source the highest skilled developers in this region because we like to tackle tough engineering problems at the forefront of the industry. We may not be the biggest firm out there but we’re definitely the most talented.
What You’ll Do
You will write infrastructure as code, tools and automation. You will promote DevOps workflows, processes and best practices. You will design ingestion pipelines.
Tech we use
- Languages: Python, bash, etc.
- Operating systems: Linux Based
- Data: Elasticsearch, SQL, Mongo, RabbitMQ
- Infrastructure: AWS or Azure Serverless (Service Fabric, App Services, Functions, API Gateway, Azure Containers, etc.)
- Continuous Integration: AWS or Azure DevOps Pipelines
– Understand our cloud Systems and the role of each component
– Develop data ingestion flows (Nifi)
– Integration engineering (Azure Pipelines/Teamcity)
– Application scaling and tuning
– Software and systems configuration management
– Custom tools development, infrastructure, monitoring and automation in python
– Be part of regularly scheduled on-call rotation
– Respond to outages, minimize downtime and data loss while recovering the system
– Collaborate with Engineering teams to improve performance, security, deployments, disaster recovery, etc …
– Create and promote a good company culture
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related experience
REQUIRED: 3+ years of Python and bash scripting
REQUIRED: 3+ years of Linux Systems and Cloud engineering
REQUIRED: Capacity to collaborate within and outside of team
REQUIRED: Openness and capacity to learn new things
REQUIRED: Follows best security practices
REQUIRED: Experience in Azure (automation with ARM Templates) or AWS (automation with Cloudformation)
Good to Have: Experience with Terraform, Pulumi or Troposphere
Good to have: Nifi or similar data ingestion frameworks