As a backend developer at our company, your primary role will be to design and build new features, improve existing code as well as enhance the performance and reliability of our systems.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our executive team, the heads of engineering and product, and to become an integral part of our small and closely-knit, but rapidly growing, team.
Founded in 2015 and trusted by Fortune 100 and NATO military/intelligence organizations around the world, we have developed the first distributed private root of trust system which can be easily and rapidly deployed without any dependencies on traditional public key infrastructure. We leverage this distributed encryption technology to secure customers against sophisticated identity-based cyberattacks, as well as in delivering an ultra-secure end-to-end encrypted messaging & file sharing/storage platform.
We’re looking for talented individuals excited to join us on this journey in solving some of the most challenging cybersecurity problems for the world’s most interesting customers.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams to deliver quality software
- Design new app features, enhance existing code and fix critical bugs
- Assist in deploying software at scale to enterprise organizations
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and tools to solve company and customer challenges
- 5+ years of Python/backend development experience
- Good understanding of networking: TCP/IP, IP addresses, HTTP, DNS, etc.
- Experience with relational databases, particularly MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Hands on experience with Redis and RDS
- Familiarity with identity protocols RADIUS, LDAP, SAML and OpenID Connect
- Security tokens (SAML, OAUTH)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical with a problem-solving mentality
- Willingness, and proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Bonus: Not required, but any experience with cryptography, security best practices, encryption algorithms, etc. is a plus!
- Bonus: low-level programming experience, C++, etc.