We are a fast growing company searching for the most talented people to help us expand
our business. We are looking for driven business analysts who are not afraid of taking up new
challenges, who have what it takes to be in front of stakeholders guiding them throughout the overall delivery process.
What you will get the chance to do
● Work with highly qualified professionals with 5+ years of experience in self managed teams
● Drive the discovery phase and the requirements gathering process
● Work hand in hand with product owners to understand features and specify user stories
● Participate in the planning of development cycles
● Provide business support to developers and testers
● Provide business support during testing instances
● Interact with stakeholders of some top of the line organizations
● Share all the improvement opportunities you identify. All new ideas are welcome!
What will help you succeed
● 5 or + years in similar positions
● Being a strategic thinker
● Being a communicator, a bridge between teams
● Having Upper intermediate/Advanced English
● Expressing ideas in a simple way
● The ability to self manage and work autonomously
● Working in Agile environments: experience in Scrum and Kanban is a must.
● Knowing how to specify requirements and communicating them appropriately
● Understanding technical requirements
What will help you even more
● Experience in or knowledge of SQL
● Experience in or knowledge of programming or testing automation
● Understanding of distributed systems architecture
● Understanding of microservices
● US Healthcare system knowledge & experience
● Experience using JIRA and Confluence
● Experience using MS Project
What you will get in return
● Automatic salary adjustment.
● English classes with native teachers
● Within your team you will be able to choose the benefits you consider and they will be evaluated if they are implemented.
● Health Insurance for you and your family group (Osde or Swiss Medical)