Our company is a voice-based conversational AI company (based out of Austin, USA) specializing in providing improved customer experience in the food ordering space. Our systems offer a smooth real-time and human-like ordering experience whilst providing personalized recommendations to the end customers. This not only results in increased sales and reduced expenses, it also equips restaurants and owners with valuable insights into their customer space.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to build the ultimate voice-based conversational AI. We’re looking for a talented person with a hybrid skill set consisting of quality assurance and customer service to join our fast growing team.
The ideal candidate would be an independent, problem solver with experience in smoke, regression, and feature testing.You should have experience liaising between multiple departments to ensure stakeholders’ needs and be a skilled communicator with an engineering background.
- Test cases design and execution.
- Developing both manual and automated tests.
- Follow the different lines of business and reporting issues from the company’s application, testing releases and fixes through QA until Production environments, tracking their resolution and stability.
Comfortable testing Web API applications. Skilled with some automation software – e.g. Selenium. Agile methodologies knowledge. Good communication skills. Familiar testing UWP/Windows Store/Windows/WPF applications. Comfortable setting up Windows Hardware, Basic SQL, Basic Scripting.
- Familiarity with Point of Sale (POS) Systems.
- Familiarity with Restaurant POS and Related Software.
- Familiarity with Payment Processing.
- Experience working in the Azure Cloud & AWS.
- 2-3 years software testing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science