We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to work with one of our US-based clients, which is a streaming platform that allows broadcasters to create two-way communications and personalized experiences for live audiences across numerous industries including e-sports, music, gaming, education, and more.
Our client’s product has quickly gained popularity over the past few months as streaming has replaced live events. As their usage surged, they are looking for talented engineers to join their rapidly growing team.
In this project you will help orchestrate, test, monitor, and operate the services that power our client’s platform. You will use your systems expertise combined with software engineering patterns to help define, create, and support the architecture, build systems, orchestration, and operations of services across the business.
You are the one if you have:
- 4 years of experience as Site Reliability Engineer
- Proven background working and scaling in a production environment
- Solid knowledge with GCP and Kubernetes
- Experience working with JMeter
- Must know common failure scenarios
- Experience with zero downtime deployments
- Experience with common monitoring tools such as Grafana or Splunk
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum/Kanban software development methodologies
It’s a big plus if you have:
- Any scripting language
- GitHub Actions
- Monitoring tools like SysDig
- Experience with Terraform
Our Engineers bring the vision and goals of our clients to life by bringing experience and passion to the software development process. They take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.