We are looking for a Sr iOS Engineer to work with one of our US-based clients, which is one of the oldest and most trusted sources of global and financial news. In addition to print news, our client owns one of the most popular websites in the world and diversified their business across a range of media including information services, book publishing, and digital real estate services.
You will be part of our existing mobile team, which supports the mobile publishing platform, for fast and efficient native mobile app publishing. At least 7+ brands will launch on the platform in the future.
Our team works with the clients’ team (distributed internationally between Mexico, Hong Kong, NY, etc). There are agile management processes, daily standups, and clearly defined Product Ownership.
In this project you will:
- Renew and modularize the framework that helps create new applications
- Work with different modules and move the code from script to the new architecture
You are the one if you have experience working with:
- Swift 5.3
- Swift Package Manager or CocoaPods
- XCode 12.3 features
- MVVM Architectural pattern
- Unit testing with dependency injection
- Experience working with foreign clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum/Kanban software development methodologies
It’s a big plus if you have experience with:
- iOS 14 widgets
- Continuous Integration and TDD
- AudioVideo (AVKit)
- Collection Views
- Media platforms
Our Engineers bring the vision and goals of our clients to life by bringing experience and passion to the software development process. They take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.