The company is a global community of professionals, passionate about software craftsmanship, with the purpose of improving the world by creating high quality products and innovative solutions.
In their client, a well known US Streaming Platform, you will be testing, and breaking, code constantly, but also helping rebuild it better.
As a Software Test Engineer (STE) you will:
- Test infrastructure and write code to examine and validate large-scale software development and deployments.
- Work in an Agile Software Delivery methodology highly focused on developing automated tests within an iteration.
- Drive Test Driven Development where modules that are being worked on are tested right away for immediate feedback.
- Provide a risk assessment on the defects identified and set the correct priority and severity.
- Perform ad-hoc/exploratory tests from a feature as well as regression testing and performance testing. Automation is NOT the only mechanism for quality.
- Mentoring of team members on the several competencies, such as STE Test Automation Standards, use of STE Unified Test Framework.
What we expect from you:
- Make great solutions. People must feel you’re helping them to make their lives better: In work, in life, in whatever aspect you impact.
- Share your thoughts. Suggest solutions and new points of view to improve your everyday life.
- Improve every day. Learn something new every day and your day will be richer.
- Work together. Help others to see the value of teamwork.
- Recognize effort. It makes people happy and makes you a better person.
- Clear spoken and written English
- 5+ years developing Test automation scripts
- Must have solid experience in:
- API Testing
- Performance Testing using tools such as jMeter, Curl, WebPageTest or other commercial or open source tool
- Selenium: only is required in Front-end positions
Nice to have experience in:
- Functional testing roles
- Native AWS
- Video Content Delivery Experience
- 100% Remote Job
- USD payment
- Long term contract
- The possibility of travelling to the US
- Excellent work environment, technical challenges and modern stack to work with.