Our company is the first SaaS AI-powered solution providing procurement officials with the ability to directly connect with hotels and offers powerful insights into market conditions/trends allowing them to obtain the best deals.
Our Mission is to be the ultimate technological disrupter by providing the travel and hospitality sector, as well as all corporations with the most transparent and powerful marketplace for buyers and suppliers to conduct transactions for group lodging and event accommodations.
As an I.T. Business Analyst, you will be working with our development team to ultimately help to improve the customer experience.
Specific skills and responsibilities:
- Having a continuous understanding of the company’s business processes and UX, & providing your knowledge and expertise knowledge to our developers and designers
- Digest and take information from design, development, and product teams. Translating and providing documentation into clear and concise user stories
- Participation in creative development process. Understanding platform limitations and opportunities to ensure our app remains a market-leading product
- The ability to digest complex information and understand design and development process flows
- Conducting research and competitive analyses when needed
- Ability to work closely at all stages of design and development with our developers and the business
- Assist in developing parameters and provide input and consultations in working closely with the
Company’s software development team on what features or modifications thereto, would be service the company’s strategic goals
- Translates business requirements to specific and complete functional requirements to be relied upon by the Company’s software development team. Able to take complex information and turn it into digestible information for stakeholders. Write clear and concise user stories that are easy-to understand and implement by the development team
- Significant experience with information systems, data and business processes
- Working proficiency in Atlassian, Jira, and Confluence
- A good understanding of UX processes
- Able to work efficiently on multiple projects at once. Works well individually and in a team environment
- Provide support and guidance to QA team / Developers / Designers / Business team
- Detail oriented. Active involvement in backlog development requires a process-driven mindset with a strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking and excellent communication skills
- Experience with SCRUM and Agile methodologies
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 8+ Years working experience required in software & product development