The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile project teams to achieve a high performance and quality in delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to users. The PM may be responsible for managing several simultaneous projects using agile methods and frameworks.
The PM role is expected to demonstrate a high level of knowledge and experience in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an agile development approach. This includes right-sizing tasks, timelines and stakeholder proportions to fit large, complex, enterprise-level projects and with the right level of planning.
Technical Knowledge and Experience
Specific experience of +2 years as a full-time Project Manager or Scrum Master, plus at least one item of each of the following areas:
● IT background; preferably in Software Development or Infrastructure.
● Agile Frameworks knowledge and experience (i.e. Kanban, Scrum).
● Knowledge of Project Management best practices (PMI, Prince).
● Advanced ability to speak, read, and write English.
● Result-oriented person able to work with little or no supervision and deliver high-quality and timely results.
● Ability to manage stakeholder engagement and expectations. Coordinate between multiple disciplines as well as external/internal stakeholders.
● Own end to end solution delivery on assigned account(s).
● Take responsibility over resources needed for delivery.
● Establish and manage long-term partnerships with the client(s).
● Ensure that projects are delivered in line with company processes and methodologies.
● Measure and improve delivery productivity.
● Support sales activities; participate in the bidding process, providing technical and management expertise to win bids.
● Help mentor and coach other project managers; actively contribute in the companywide project management community.
● Results-oriented characteristics and work style.
● Comfortable working in fully virtual environments.
● Self-directed learner with abilities to address doubts and concerns with the right person when it exceeds his/her capabilities.
● Professionally interacts with different stakeholders (CXOx, Owners, Directors, VPs).
● Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project
and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality
for the team.
● Practice critical thinking