- Analyze product requirements and new features, identify ‘automation candidates’ utilizing a risk-based testing approach; estimate and develop the automation testing roadmap. Create Automation Test Plan.
- Design and end-to-end Test Cases using Selenium Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming concepts and TestNG Annotations. Debug Test Cases and fix errors.
- Create, organize, and manage Test Automation Resources.
- Implement Data driven Tests for broader coverage.
- Monitor daily execution of automated regression test suites and disposition failures. Analyze failure patterns, identify meaningful trends and propose optimizations.
- Report Defects in JIRA. Coordinate with QA team members and Development team in order to triage and resolve the issues in a timely manner.
- Deliver meaningful test metrics from QA automation efforts
- Expand current automated regression test coverage to cover a variety of OS, browsers, and devices
- Propose and drive enhancements and design changes that will improve maintainability and expand automated regression test coverage
- Collaborate with a team of senior QA automation engineers onshore and nearshore
- An excellent, proactive and transparent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Agile development methodologies
- A high-energy, independent thinker with a self-starting mentality and sharp attention to detail
- Driven towards a strong sense of ownership and craftsmanship in your work
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in QA and/or development.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Software QA engineer building test automation frameworks with progressively increasing responsibilities.
- 5+ years of experience with hands-on coding and troubleshooting Selenium tests required.
- 3+ years of experience in Automation Framework Design & Implementation
- Excellent knowledge of Java Programming is a must
- Good Knowledge of SQL for data driven testing. Experience in API testing.
- Excellent Understanding of Functional and Regression Test Automation.
- Excellent knowledge of Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid).
- Experience in CI/CD a plus
- Experience with engineering tooling such as Jira, NewRelic, Splunk, Docker is a plus