We are building independent and strictly technical teams, where the professional growth it’s not
about dealing with spreadsheets, but developing and designing the next application´s
generation using cutting-edge technologies.
We don’t want to keep you away from the code, we would like you to be part of a new community of senior developers working on agile and high impact projects, for our frontline customers in the US and UK; so you can grow while you continue working in what you like the most.
We are looking for a Mid to Senior Java developer for the US health industry.
The candidate will play a role in maintaining and extending existing services, she/he should be a
versatile developer with strong experience working with the Java platform.
● Interact and collaborating effectively with business stakeholders
● Regularly communicate and work on joint tasks with remote team members.
● Deliver high quality code.
● At least an intermediate level of English (conversational).
● Between 3 to 5 years of experience as a software engineer.
● Experience programming in Java, Unit testing (JUnit, Mockito).
● Experience with Maven, SQL, git/svn
● OOP, Design Patterns, Continuous Integration
● Apache Tomcat
Nice to have:
● JMS (rabbit mq or active mq)
● Integration Tests (DBUnit, REST Assured, etc)
● Automatic salary adjustment.
● English classes with native teachers
● Home Office
● Within your team you will be able to choose the benefits you consider and they will be
evaluated if they are implemented.
● Family group health insurance: Osde or Swiss Medical.