● Think, analyze and design technical solutions for real problems.
● Participate with the team in the planning of guidelines and development standards.
● Maintain code quality (code reviews, quality metrics, coverage, technical debt, don’t give away +1).
●Participate in meetings with clients, in order to discover technical and functional needs, but also to present and propose solutions.
● Maintain an unified product vision, keeping the focus in user experience.
● Strong technical skills and relevant experience in Backend development.
● Experience with highly performant, available, and scalable enterprise-grade applications.
● Experience working with Databases, APIs and Microservices.
● Experience using TypeScript.
● Experience with agile software development processes.
● Experience working with distributed teams.
Nice to have:
● Experience with AdonisJS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Kafka.
● Automatic salary adjustment.
● English classes with native teachers
● Within your team you will be able to choose the benefits you consider and they will be evaluated if they are implemented.
● Family group health insurance: Osde or Swiss Medical.