We are building independent and strictly technical teams, where the professional growth it’s not about dealing with spreadsheets, but developing and designing the next application´s generation using cutting-edge technologies.
We don’t want to keep you away from the code, we would like you to be part of a new community of senior developers working on agile and high impact projects, for our frontline customers in the US and UK; so you can grow while you continue working in what you like the most.
What you will get the chance to do
- Develop feature engineering tools and libraries for testing, QA, and scaling of feature engineering process that align with best coding and engineering practices, unit testing, security, performance, and hardware allocation
- Collaborate closely with Behavioral Scientists, Data Scientists, and MLOPs Engineers to ensure that learnings from our cross-functional teams are incorporated into the feature engineering process
- Own, develop, and maintain IP and trade secret processes that relate to the features engineered
Automate, improve, and enhance data pipelines
- Research and POC for state-of-the-art technologies in Data Engineering, Feature Engineering
and Data Science
- Support Data Science life cycle from data preparation, feature engineering, creating of data
resources, model development, and hand-off to the MLOPs team
- Take initiative in communicating ideas, requirements and challenges to the team lead and product managers
What will help you succeed:
- 2+ years of experience in Python and SQL
- 3+ years in Software Engineering development
- Strong software engineering experience in creating and maintaining data pipelines in a production environment
- Strong understanding of data engineering principles
- Strong experience in Data Factory and Data Bricks
- Experience in creating re-usable Python libraries to clean data and perform integrity testing
- Knowledge of version control systems and concepts such as Git and GitFlow
- Familiarity With Fundamental Data Science and Machine Learning Concepts
- Familiarity with cloud services like Azureor AWS•Familiarity with Agile and Scrum processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audience
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Eager to learn new concepts and expand their experience in a fast-growing start-up
Nice to have:
- Experience with maintaining IP and trade secrets
- Experience with platforms such as Azure ML
- Familiarity with Snowflake
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
Master’s degree or certificate in Data Engineering or Data Fundamentals would be an asset
- Automatic salary adjustment.
- English classes with native teachers
- Home Office
- Within your team you will be able to choose the benefits you consider and they will be evaluated if they are implemented.
- Family group health insurance: Osde or Swiss Medical.