We are building independent and strictly technical teams, where the professional growth it’s not about dealing with spreadsheets, but developing and designing the next application´s generation using cutting-edge technologies.
We don’t want to keep you away from the code, we would like you to be part of a new community of senior developers working on agile and high impact projects, for our frontline customers in the US and UK; so you can grow while you continue working in what you like the most.
What you will get the chance to do.
Develop feature engineering tools and libraries for testing, QA, and scaling of feature engineering process that align with best coding and engineering practices, unit testing, security, performance, and hardware allocation.
Collaborate closely with Behavioral Scientists, Data Scientists, and MLOPs Engineers to ensure that learnings from our cross-functional teams are incorporated into the feature engineering process Own, develop, and maintain IP and trade secret processes that relate to the features engineered Automate, improve, and enhance data pipelines.
Research and POC for state-of-the-art technologies in Data Engineering, Feature Engineering and Data Science.
Support Data Science life cycle from data preparation, feature engineering, creating of data resources, model development, and hand-off to the MLOPs team.
Take initiative in communicating ideas, requirements and challenges to the team lead and product managers.
What will help you succeed:
- 2+ years of experience in Python and SQL
- 3+ years in Software Engineering development
- Strong software engineering experience in creating and maintaining data pipelines in a production environment
- Strong understanding of data engineering principles
- Strong experience in Data Factory and Data Bricks
- Experience in creating re-usable Python libraries to clean data and perform integrity testing Knowledge of version control systems and concepts such as Git and GitFlow
- Familiarity With Fundamental Data Science and Machine Learning Concepts
- Familiarity with cloud services like Azure or AWS
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audience
Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
Eager to learn new concepts and expand their experience in a fast-growing start-up Azure Knowledge
- Snowflake Knowledge
- Advanced english
Nice to have:
- Experience with maintaining IP and trade secrets
- Experience with platforms such as Azure ML
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Master’s degree or certificate in Data Engineering or Data Fundamentals would be an asse
- Automatic salary adjustment.
- English classes with native teachers
- Home Office
- Within your team you will be able to choose the benefits you consider and they will be evaluated if they are implemented.
- Family group health insurance: Osde or Swiss Medical.