We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to work with one of our US-based clients, which publishes some of the most successful academic textbooks in print, produces widely-accessible eBooks and sophisticated, interactive e-learning products and tools.
Our client is looking for new Engineers to join a team building and supporting one of their flagship products, an interactive application, which allows instructors to create and deliver courses to students. The application includes two major components: the course planner and the course library. The course planner allows instructors to create and maintain their courses, while the course library displays the list of available activities. As a part of our team, you will help enhance and maintain these components, and make a difference in people’s lives.
You are the one if you have:
- Experience with React.js (Redux) for the front-end
- Experience with Node.js for the back-end
- Experience working with relational databases
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Familiarity with software development methodology using Agile Scrum/Kanban
Our Engineers bring the vision and goals of our clients to life by bringing experience and passion to the software development process. Our Engineers take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.