We are looking for a Senior Vue Engineer to work with one of our US-based clients, which is a leader in the film and television entertainment industry, music entertainment, video gaming, and one of the largest manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets.
Our client has a proprietary digital asset management system (CI Platform) that enables collaboration and facilitates media workflows with its partners. The product focuses on work-in-progress projects (non-finished assets) and allows people to collaborate (share, review, annotate, tagging) on media assets.
We are looking for Engineers to design, build, test and support new features and functionalities. You will be working directly with the client to understand requirements, design, build and test these new features.
You are the one if you have:
- Deep experience with Vue.js
- Experience working with Typescript
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience working with distributed teams and foreign clients
- Familiarity with software development methodology using Agile Scrum/Kanban
It is a big plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Angular.js
- Experience with Rest APIs
- Performed unit testing with Jest
- Experience working with AWS
Our Engineers bring the vision and goals of our clients to life by bringing experience and passion to the software development process. Our Engineers take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.