Who is Java Developer in our company?
That one who is responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Primary responsibility is to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
Responsibilities and duties
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Works independently in project team on developing and building complex application for customer usage.
- Provides professional support in the field of deep system analysis.
- Consultancy with external clients.
- Strong Java development background, including knowledge of Java Enterprise and Spring
- Understanding of web applications
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, Microservices, JMS
- Usage and development of Web services, especially REST, SOAP
- Solid knowledge of industry-standard environments such as HTTP/HTTPS, JSON/XML and RESTful/SOAP Webservices
- Professional experience in software development using Agile methodology
- Analytical and solution design skills
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- MuleSoft technologies
- Development on serverless architecture (AWS Lambda, Gateway, SNS, IoT..)
- Development of plugins for Atlassian JIRA (Atlassian plugin SDK)
- Experience with Maven, Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket and Jira user
- English (English B2/C1) – ability to communicate and understand properly
PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Reliable and responsible person
- Team-mate = team player
- Stress resistance = ability to manage stress situation