Our company is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Analyze and document new and existing business processes to validate a solution that supports project objective(s);
- Develop and manage a detailed business and functional requirements;
- Provide platform-based recommendations for site enhancements;
- Document user stories/use cases to support QA creation of test cases;
- Demonstrate a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA, and Client;
- Map specification and wireframes to illustrate UX/UI interactions;
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings to capture requirements;
- Manage business-related issues and action item resolution;
- Develop process modeling to illustrate end state solution;
- Manage user acceptance testing and training documents to support the completed project.
What We’re Looking For
- 3 and more years of experience as a Business analyst or a similar IT role;
- Practical knowledge of SDLC;
- Experience in maintaining communication between the business and the team;
- Experience as a product owner/proxy product owner;
- Good knowledge in the single business domain, insights on several other business domains;
- Experience in working with US, UK, European customers.
Strong knowledge of processes:
- Agile (Scrum);
Requirements elicitation & elaboration:
- Pre-sale proposal development;
- Elicitation techniques;
- Modeling and diagramming;
- Develop process models;
- Business requirements development;
- Functional requirements development;
- Development of use-cases and user-stories;
- Documents specification/wireframe;
- Non-functional requirements development;
- Requirements management;
- Change management;
- BA risk management;
- Visual representation of information;
- Solution validation.
- Communication within and outside the team;
- Customer facing;
- Time management;
- Business Correspondence (internal/external);
- Presentation skills.
- Upper-Intermediate writing and speaking skills.
Good to have:
- Good understanding of any of the e-commerce platforms;
- Basic understanding of all other e-commerce platforms.
What’s In It For you
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business trainings and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
Your Work-Life with us
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.