● What do we do?
We are engineering a disruptive security product that delivers continuous validation of your enterprise security program so you can find the gaps, strengthen your security posture and exercise your incident response capabilities.
We work with top companies around the world which surely you use their products or services
on a daily basis. We give an answer to their needs by helping them validate their
● How do we do it?
At the core of our values at our company is the ability to challenge ideas and engage in thoughtful
discourse. We’ve created an environment where every employee is well respected and where
anyone can be respectfully challenged regardless of their position.
Our work environment is joyful while holding ourselves to high standards. We like to be
surrounded by amazing peers from whom we can learn from. We like to joke, we like to learn,
we take ownership and we take pride in our work. We also like to play ping pong!
● Who are you?
You are a passionate person. You are not only a dedicated individual contributor but also a team
player. You demonstrate a genuine interest in understanding why you are working on something
and you are able to respectfully challenge any decision in pursuit of a solution to engineering
and customer problems.
You don’t feel comfortable working as if in a supply chain and you are eager to get involved in
anything that could tangentially impact your work.
You are used to getting things done and you are confident about your skills but still humble and
able to accept criticism and follow guidelines.
● Your mission
As a security engineer one of your responsibilities will be to carry out threat research
in order to understand current threats and influence the engineering and product roadmap of the Platform.
You will need to have a deep understanding of the problems that our customers face when
trying to improve their security posture and help them to do so using our platform.
Understanding the threat model of our product and improving our SDLC as well as practices will
also be part of your responsibilities.
– Proficient communication skills
– Proficient English communication skills
– +5 years of red teaming experience in corporate environments
– Real world experience building and operating red teaming infrastructure & tools
– Deep understanding of frameworks such as cobalt strike, msf, etc
– Extensive experience developing software (focus on python, or powershell, or C#, or Go)
– Knowledge on how to troubleshoot in Windows (Windows Event Log, Registry, Procmon,
Process Explorer, WinDBG, etc) and Unix (ps, lsof, strace, ltrace, GDB, tcpdump, etc)
● Highly Desired
– Real world experience of EDRs (Crowdstrike, MS ATP, SentinelOne, etc) and/or NGFW
(Palo Alto, Checkpoint, etc) and/or SIEMs (Splunk, QRadar, etc)
– Understanding and experience in the BAS industry
– Experience with cloud security controls (GuardDuty, CloudTrail, Azure Defender, etc)
– Understanding and operationalization of the MITRE ATT&CK framework in corporate