Our mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Our company’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. We are trusted by market-leading customers across the globe, including Samsung, Tupperware, Avon, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, and many others, to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with primary focus on direct selling.
Join our Marketing team as a Campaign Manager focusing on paid media and driving company growth. We are looking for someone who is passionate about media strategy and execution, particularly in the acquisition space. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of how to plan, execute and measure marketing campaigns and will use their previous experience to help us find new ways to bring consumers into our products and services. You are excited about digital marketing and want to balance established tactics with experimentation and emerging trends. You are comfortable analyzing data, understanding B2B customer insights and connecting these into business narratives. This is an individual contributor role reporting to our Head of Marketing.
- Experience with launching, analyzing and tuning PPC campaigns (Google ads, LinkedIn ads, Capterra, G2 Crowd) that drive number of qualified leads;
- Extremely strong writing and editing English skills with a focus on crafting punchy ad copy that converts;
- Experience operationalizing & implementing processes and leading multiple projects. Process and attention to detail/organization are second nature to you;
- Well-versed in data analysis, customer audience insights and connecting them into business narratives;
- Results oriented, with a goal to increase SQLs by 20%+ a quarter;
- Curiosity and interest in following digital trends in marketing, channel strategy, and eager to share what you learn with the team.
- Implement test-learn-adapt paid media programs that optimize on marketing objectives;
- Collaborate on website landing pages in order to ensure consumer journeys convert;
- Analyze and report on demo request results and identify and apply key findings to future campaigns;
- Collaborate on channel strategies that pull in market insights to ensure the best channels are being utilized;
- Manage Paid listings to drive leads, reviews, and optimize profiles. Current Paid Channels include Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Capterra, and G2;
- In charge of Paid Channel Analytics and assessing leads for quality in terms of SQLs;
- Responsible for multi-variant testing CTAs, creating new ads and landing pages that drive acquisition.