What’s in it for you
- Work with the latest and greatest technologies for a venture-backed startup. 2. Learn from the best people. We constantly challenge the status quo, learn from each other, and invent new ways of building a great product.
- We actually write automated tests. We take advantage of the latest automation tools like automatic deployments, CI/CD pipelines, and more.
- Flexible hours. Just join daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings. Other than that you’re in control of your own schedule.
- 3+ years of full-time hands-on full-stack (backend and front-end) web development experience.
- 2+ years of full-time hands-on frontend experience with Vue or React or latest Angular 3. 2+ years of full-time hands-on experience building backend API using Express.js or similar like Koa.
- Advanced verbal level of English.
- Experience working with AWS.
- Ability to lead by example, understand client’s goals, create and implement solutions to achieve them in a team setting.
- Experience working directly with a Product Manager, Designer, QA Engineer, Data Scientists, and Data Engineers in a highly collaborative and proactive way. 11. Strong knowledge of scalable front end and backend API architecture, best practices, and tools.
- Use best practices for writing secure and reliable web applications.
- Passion for innovation and execution.
- Expert level problem solver.
- Commitment to quality engineering.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
Nice to haves
- 1+ year of hands-on Python.
- Develop interactive data science visualizations (includes the opportunity to learn the power of R Shiny).
- Experience with API integration.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical field from a top-tier university (or equivalent industry experience at a major technology company). 5. Expertise in ensuring cross-browser and cross-device compatibility.
- Experience in an Agile work environment with automated tests, and CI/CD. 7. AWS Lambda experience.
- Serverless framework experience.
- Automated testing.
- Runtime complexity analysis using Big O notation.