What’s in it for you
1. Work with the latest and greatest technologies.
2. Learn from the best people. We constantly challenge the status quo, learn from each other, and invent new ways of building a great product.
3. We take advantage of the latest automation tools like automatic deployments, CI/CD pipelines, and more.
4. Flexible hours. Just join daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings.
Other than that you’re in control of your own schedule.
5. Work remotely at the comfort of your home or a shared co-working space.
6. Work on challenging problems, innovate, have fun while doing it.
7. Travel around the world. We offer occasional business trips to work with our clients face to face from their offices.
1. 4+ years full-time hands-on Quality Assurance Experience.
2. 2+ years full-time hands-on experience in a Technical Analyst role.
3. 2+ years of experience using SQL with extensive experience in analytical techniques.
4. 1+ year of Cloud Assurance Experience.
5. Intermediate to fluent speaking and writing English.
6. Deep understanding of SDLC and experience applying that to execute test strategies.
7. Proven track record of mitigating risks.
8. Proven track record of test techniques.
9. Proven track record of implementing successful test strategies including test plans and tools.
10. Experience working with remote development teams.
11. Experience with strategic goal setting and execution.
12. Experience working directly with a Product Manager, Designer, Engineer, etc in a highly collaborative and proactive way.
13. Strong desire to take ownership and responsibility.
14. Ability to think outside of the box and work on the same project long term with a high degree of care.
Nice to haves
1. B.S. in Computer Science or math.
3. Understand testing concepts in applying test automation (risk assessment, priorities assessment, etc).
4. Familiarity with cloud monitoring tools such as DataDog, CloudWatch, etc.
5. Hands-on experience with Cypress.
6. Hands-on experience with Selenium.
7. Experience working with AWS.
8. Licenses and certifications: ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst, ISTQB Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst, TMMi Foundation.
9. Growth stage startup experience.
10. Technical leadership experience.
11. Team management experience.
12. Open source contributions, presentations, and publications