For more than 15 years, we have been developing customized software solutions for web & mobile platforms and providing IT staff augmentation services to clients from all over the world. We strive to develop solutions with creativity and professionalism in a friendly and inspiring environment. We’d love you to be part of it!
Profile & Seniority
We are looking for a SR .Net Developer who does both heavy liftings in the work required and leads other software engineers by example. As a contributor, this person is responsible for working with a team to solve challenging problems across the entire development life cycle. As a leader, this person sets an example for other senior and more junior software engineers by doing the right things and doing things in the right ways. This person is someone that more junior software engineers aspire to become. As a Senior Web Developer, you will mentor junior software engineers, look for opportunities to teach and share knowledge, and assist in those moments where others are struggling. As a web developer, you are responsible for learning all aspects of software development including design, documentation, specification, development, testing, maintenance, and whatever else may be required to get the job done. You are expected to work with and genuinely care about your team and use what you have learned to ensure the success of the team and the solutions we create.
We are developing software solutions to reshape how the preconstruction industry works. As part of this reshaping, we are building out a new web-based platform to implement new solutions on top of as well as transition existing desktop solutions into. As a web developer, you have the opportunity to help create this platform from the beginning and develop a new set of technology that the preconstruction industry has not experienced. In addition to creating innovative solutions with leading-edge technologies, the software, and solutions you help create make new things possible. Ultimately, giving the right product to our preconstruction users empowers them to make dreams a reality.
- 8+ years of software development experience.
- Experience developing software with an agile process.
- Experience in .NET Core, HTML5, CSS, Typescript, Blazor a plus.
- Experience in Angular, React, Vue, or other frameworks is a plus.
- Must be passionate about what you do and have a desire to innovate to make a difference in our industry.
- Must genuinely care about the people you work with and the people you create solutions for
- Must be able to break down problems and have the will to do what it takes to get the job done
- Regularly mentor and coach software engineers, able to communicate complex ideas to non-technical people, able to review others’ work, find inadequate or incomplete solutions, and provide useful feedback
- Excellent communication skills
English: Upper intermediate or advanced level
➔ .NET Core
➔ Microsoft Entity Framework
➔ Azure SQL
➔ Azure DevOps