In their client, a well known US Streaming Platform, you will be testing, and breaking, code constantly, but also helping rebuild it better:
Software Test Engineers (STE) design testing infrastructure and perform tests to examine and validate large-scale content operations and releases.
As an STE, you partner with content editors and streaming operations to ensure content is operational for new channel launches. Troubleshooting is an understatement; it’s more like trouble forecasting.
The STE will also act as a representative of the Software Test Engineering Team in scrum meetings and provide input on how to provide better quality coverage for the applications supported.
- Clear spoken and written English
- 4+ years of formal testing experience from planning to execution
- Automation experience using Java frameworks
- 2+ years testing Native Applications (Android / Apple)
- 2+ years Hands-on experience with developing automated functional tests
Nice to have experience in:
- Performance Testing using tools such as jMeter, Curl, WebPageTest or other commercial or open source tool (3 months at least)
- Native AWS
- OTT platforms
- 100% Remote Job
- USD payment
- Long term contract
- The possibility of travelling to the US
- Argentinian team members and multicultural teams
- Excellent work environment, technical challenges and modern stack to work with.