We’re looking for a Lead Software Engineer with extensive experience building high performance SaaS systems. In this role, you will be working cross functionally with the product and engineering teams on a wide variety of projects that power our unique platform. Our Lead Software Engineer will help to design, build, and maintain our B2B commerce platform that helps retailers and brands alike by digitizing and streamlining the buying process and taking selling to the next level.
You’ re also going to work on other major parts of our growing and blossoming platform, and will be joining an amazing, friendly, and diverse team. Our engineers work closely with the product and design team, and think about problems from our customers' perspective to devise the best solutions. You may work remotely across the U.S.
- 5+ years of software development
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals – Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science / related Engineering discipline
- Test-driven development experience
- Team player, enjoy collaborating, learning and teaching
- Highly motivated with an eagerness to learn and grow both personally and professionally
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and drive them to completion
- Experienced with GCP and/or AWS, Bigtable, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Strong programming skills in Go or Node.js. Java or Python is ok too.
- Good understanding of frontend and backend technologies and architecture – RESTful API design, message driven applications, micro-services, relational/non-relational DBs (PostgreSQL, Mongo, BigTable), concurrency, scaling, big data, security, etc.
- FE skills are a plus