What do we do?
We are engineering a disruptive security product that delivers continuous validation of your enterprise security program so you can find the gaps, strengthen your security posture and exercise your incident response capabilities.
We work with top companies around the world which surely you use their products or services on a daily basis. We give an answer to their needs by helping them validate their cybersecurity-related assumptions.
How do we do it?
At the core of our valuesour company is the ability to challenge ideas and engage in thoughtful discourse. We’ve created an environment where every employee is well respected and where anyone can be respectfully challenged regardless of their position.
Our work environment is joyful while holding ourselves to high standards. We like to be surrounded by amazing peers from whom we can learn from. We like to joke, we like to learn, we take ownership and we take pride in our work. We also like to play ping pong!
Who are you?
You are a passionate person. You are not only a dedicated individual contributor but also a team player. You demonstrate a genuine interest in understanding why you are working on something and you are able to respectfully challenge any decision in pursuit of a solution to engineering and customer problems.
You don’t feel comfortable working as if in a supply chain and you are eager to get involved in anything that could tangentially impact your work.
You are used to getting things done and you are confident about your skills but still humble and able to accept criticism and follow guidelines.
As a backend engineer at company, you will have to build and maintain new features for our main product. These features give a direct answer to our customer’s needs, so the ideal candidate would be eager to understand what are those needs and what’s the best way to implement them given the use case.
- Strong experience with Python Django Rest Framework
- Prior experience with ansible, terraform, docker and docker-compose
- Strong experience with a database like PostgreSQL, different query optimization techniques, typical reasons of database performance degradations and different database sharding techniques
- Knows deeply when to prefer SQL over NoSQL and when Queues are the answer
- Prior experience implementing Microservices oriented architectures
- Strong experience working with multi-tenant applications
- Strong experience with message brokers, caching, load balancing technologies (e.g. Redis, celery)
- Ability to identify and fix scalability issues (e.g. Datadog, Newrelic, pghero, silk)
- Prior experience employing CI/CD principles (proper testing, clean code)
- Daily experience working with development tools like git and Linux systems
- Proficient English language skills
- Prior experience using NoSQL (e.g. Elasticsearch), Queues (e.g. Rabbitmq/Kafka)
- Prior experience with AWS technology stack
- Prior experience with Kubernetes
- Prior experience with SSO end-to-end