You are an experienced front-end software engineer with the vision to change the future of learning.
Your mission will be to build ground-breaking products on bleeding edge technologies, that bring the company learning experience to the next level and to millions of people anytime, anywhere.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
What you’ll be working on
- Develop and enhance our platform
- Develop new user-facing features
- Design and develop new applications for various platforms
- Be part of rapid prototyping new products beside our main platform
- Develop specifications and designs for complex applications or modifying/maintaining complex existing applications
- Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- You know when to take charge and when to follow, you are proactive on client concerns and needs. You display good judgement and are able to make tough decisions. You are also willing to tell hard truths and give constructive feedback
- You are punctual and responsive, and show up as a polished remote professional (zoom background, distraction-free space, good functioning equipment, adequate lighting)
- You are a solutions-oriented expert with a client first mindset and demonstrate excellent service to build trust with clients
- You are reliable to your colleagues and are able to give constructive feedback to your team members to help them improve service to build trust with clients • You thrive in a fast paced environment and can deliver quality work quickly and with grace
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and change, flexible with ideas, and are able to set priorities in a changing environment
- You approach work with genuine care and are a delight to work with
- 3+ years of experience (technical assessment will be required) • Degree in computer science, engineering, MIS, or related field would be an advantage
- Experience in front-end tools (e.g. Grunt and Gulp JS)
- English fluency, verbal and written
- Professional, empathic, team player
- Problem solver, proactive, go getter
What you can expect from us:
- Steep learning curve: Expect the steepest learning curve you have ever experienced – we are building a playground at company to become the best version of ourselves. Meet and work with successful people worldwide to learn their success secrets.
- Values-based company: Be part of an open, honest, creative, and results driven environment where your opinion is highly valued. We want to change the world for the better by providing value to others.
- High-growth environment: You will be part of a strongly growing company, with the opportunity to develop into a key contributor with crucial responsibilities.
- Personal and professional development: You will tackle projects across departments and thereby gain an invaluable tool box for successfully tackling bigger and bigger challenges.
- Autonomy / entrepreneurial work-style: You will only be measured by the results you produce and are in the driver’s seat, with full flexibility. • Remoteness and flexibility: You will join our truly international remote team from over 10 nationalities and work from anywhere you wish
- In-person team building events/ vacations a few times per year where we cover flights, accommodation, and fun
- Equipment budget
- VERY attractive compensation
- The opportunity for personal and professional development • A fast-paced yet fun, young, and growth orientated team that is also professional in haxball
- A fully remote working environment, with full flexibility and freedom to work on your own schedule (within reason)
- No micro-management (we treat you like an entrepreneur)