Here are some things to look forward to that sets company apart from other roles you might be evaluating:
- Continuous Learning: We’ll help you develop a holistic skillset of technical, soft, and management skills that will build a strong career foundation.
- Top Benefits: We have the best benefits package compared to any other services firm in Latin America, which includes: substantial personal time off, family leave, health benefits, and lots of personal & work reimbursements
- Work Directly with Clients: You’ll get to work directly with clients and build your own relationships that often last a lifetime. After 2 years on an account, we allow our Clients to hire our engineers directly if both parties are interested.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Create Front End components using any of the popular frontend frameworks (VueJS, React, Svelte), ideally React.
- Create Unit, Integration and Full end-to-end automated tests using any of the popular testing tools (Jest, Cypress)
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and product owners to produce and ship top-notch software
- Support your teammates to crush technical challenges, learn new skills, and innovate!
- Being transparent, honest and committed to shipping code that makes you proud!
Skills & Requirements
- Built and released at least half-dozen production-ready features
- You can implement the most common Python patterns with your eyes closed
- You gotta have experience with source control (e.g. git)
- Worked on a team and have preferably used SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Fluency in english. All email, slack, and video meetings with Client’s will be in english.
This is a full-time, remote position that can work from anywhere in Latin America.