We’re looking for a strong senior-level Full Stack Engineer.
You’ll be a part of a strong engineering culture building modular software using the latest technologies like React, Django, PostgreSQL, and Docker running on AWS cloud. We believe in automation and strong architecture. With us, you’ll be building robust microservices on the backend, single source of truth data lake, as well as modern componentized front end experience. Join us, it won’t be boring.
What’s in it for you:
1. Work with the latest and greatest technologies.
2. Learn from the best people. We constantly challenge the status quo, learn from each other, and invent new ways of building a great product.
3. We actually write automated tests. We take advantage of the latest automation tools like automatic deployments, CI/CD pipelines, and more.
4. Flexible hours. Just join daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings. Other than that you’re in control of your own schedule.
5. Work remotely at the comfort of your home or a shared co-working space.
6. Work on challenging problems, innovate, have fun while doing it.
7. Travel around the world. We offer occasional business trips to work with our clients face to face from their offices.
1. 7+ years experience in software engineering..
3. Upper-intermediate to fluent speaking and writing English.
4. Unit testing experience.
5. Experience designing and implementing technical solutions.
6. Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
7. Solutions oriented attitude with a willingness to take ownership.
8. Proven proactive communication and collaboration skills.
9. Experience and desire for mentoring junior engineers.
Nice to have:
1. Experience working with React, Node, Django, PostgreSQL, and Docker.
2. Runtime and memory complexity using Big O notation.
3. A formal Computer Science degree.
4. Working experience in a proper Agile / Scrum team environment.
5. Deep understanding of automated testing, ability to set up automated testing frameworks, testing architecture, data seeding, mocking, and implementing best testing practices.
6. Growth stage startup experience.
7. Technical leadership experience.
8. Team management experience.
9. Open source contributions, presentations, and publications.