The Administrative Coordinator provides a variety of confidential and executive level administrative support to both the Senior Executive and to Clients/Merchants.
- Prepare, coordinate, acquire and manage online merchant accounts.
- Complete merchant applications, KYC and other compliance requirements, document gathering etc.
- Liaising with merchant account clients and other external parties.
- Plan and prepare documents for meetings.
- Take minutes of meetings and tracking action items.
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Executive and Clients/Merchants.
- Work with sensitive data.
- Manage special organizational and research projects as directed.
- Prepare reports and other written materials.
- Other general administrative duties as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years previous administrative experience supporting Senior Executives.
- Strong attention to detail, aptitude with numbers, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong administrative skillset (e.g. filing out detailed applications).
- Ability to consistently produce high quality work within deadlines.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Accustomed to a fast-paced environment and constantly shifting priorities.
- Proactive, efficient and able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Knowledge of computer software: MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.