The product roles at our company are critical in driving our company forward. Each product analyst is given a lot of leeway and support to determine product direction and drive day to day product and engineering work. You are the focal point of all the business knowledge about the product synthesized from your interactions with customers, internal stakeholders, and competition.
At our company you will:
● Write, prioritize and manage a backlog of epics and stories for your area of focus
● Work with our UX team to develop user interaction diagrams and mockups
● Work with QA team to develop user acceptance criteria and support test case development
● Write documentation and release notes
● Write customer communication documentation
● Understand the ecosystem of the players which includes Payment Providers, Loyalty, Marketing.
● Conduct external market analysis to understand where competition is taking the market.
Successful candidates have worked as Product Analyst, Business Analyst, Project Managers, Developers for customer facing applications and are looking to join a software company whose product is used by millions of users.
● 3+ years of experience as analyst for applications that have strong user interaction component
● Writing clear and concise user stories, and user flows
● Strong phone communication skills
● Understanding of modern UI techniques
● Good sense of design
● Understanding of modern web applications, REST API, Graph QL
● Understanding of JS frameworks (like React, Vue)
● Understanding of JSON, CURL
● Experience with startup product development and MVP
● Understand Agile/SCRUM development approach
● Bachelor’s Degree
● Experience with Point of Sale, web eCommerce, analytics applications
● Experience with Retail, Restaurant, Grocery Technology Platforms
● Experience with Loyalty, Payment platforms