As a Ssr/Sr Ruby Engineer, your mission is to connect the dots between business needs and technology. You are a builder at heart who takes joy in the alchemy of art, science, and hard work that make up digital experiences. Knowing that process determines outcomes, you collaborate, ask questions, challenge the status quo, embrace agility, and seek to improve everything you touch. You take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.
• Experience developing web applications in any technology- Ruby on Rails experience is a big plus, but interest in learning is also supported
• Experience working with cloud technologies (AWS)
• Interested in learning new technologies and working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to breakdown complex problems and work iteratively
• Strong verbal communication skills in English
• Familiarity with software development methodology using Agile Scrum/Kanban
• Experience and/or interest in working with FE technologies (nice to have)
• Remote Work, Flexibility & Balance – We offer remote opportunities and other benefits designed to support healthy work/life balance and growing families.
• Career Path Planning – Team members are encouraged to create an independent career path based on their ambitions. We provide the training and support to help them along the way.
• Training & Mentorship – Learning and professional development are a big part of company culture. We support it with unlimited access to Udemy, internal courses and training, and a robust mentorship program.
• Culture & Connection – You are not a number, you are an individual that is part of something bigger. We never use the words staff or employee.