What’s in it for you
● Work with the latest and greatest technologies.
● Learn from the best people. We constantly challenge the status quo, learn from each other, and invent new ways of building a great product.
● We actually write automated tests. We take advantage of the latest automation tools like automatic deployments, CI/CD pipelines, and more.
● Flexible hours. Just join daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings. Other than that you’re in control of your own schedule.
● Work remotely at the comfort of your home or a shared co-working space.
● Work on challenging problems, innovate, have fun while doing it.
● Travel around the world. We offer occasional business trips to work with our clients face to face from their offices.
● 2+ years of full-time hands-on experience in a professional setting doing QA automation.
● 2+ years of full-time hands-on experience with SQL.
● 1+ years of software development experience.
● Upper-intermediate to fluent speaking and writing English.
● Professional hands-on experience with Python.
● Hands-on experience with JSON data structures.
● Experience developing and writing queries for RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
● Experience working with Agile methodologies and cross-functional teams.
● Strong communication and collaboration skills, being able to communicate across all levels of the organization.
● Passionate about well-crafted, high-quality code that is built to scale.
● Create systems and automated tests to ensure the quality of our platform.
● Write clear, concise Test Cases.
● Identify, record, document thoroughly, track bugs, create and perform thorough regression tests.
● Participate in the monitoring of our standard quality metrics.
● Follow best practices established by the team to ensure quality and timely delivery. A continuous deployment mindset.
● Someone who thrives in a faced pace evolving company and is able to embrace change to drive the product forward.
Nice to have
● Experience with AWS Lambda (or GCP Cloud Functions, or Azure Functions, or similar).
● 1+ years of DevOps experience.
● Deep understanding of automated testing, ability to set up automated testing frameworks, testing architecture, data seeding, mocking, and implementing best testing practices.
● Knowledge of Runtime and memory complexity using Big O notation.
● Technical leadership experience.
● Team management experience.
● Open-source contributions, presentations, and publications.