What’s in it for you
1. Work with the latest and greatest technologies.
2. Learn from the best people. We constantly challenge the status quo, learn from each other, and invent new ways of building a great product.
3. We actually write automated tests. We take advantage of the latest automation tools like automatic deployments, CI/CD pipelines, and more.
4. Flexible hours. Just join daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings. Other than that you’re in control of your own schedule.
5. Work remotely at the comfort of your home or a shared co-working space.
6. Work on challenging problems, innovate, have fun while doing it.
7. Travel around the world. We offer occasional business trips to work with our clients face to face from their offices.
1. 4+ years of full-time hands-on coding experience.
2. 2+ years of full-time hands-on work experience with React Native.
3. Upper-intermediate to fluent level of verbal English.
4. Passion for building top-notch software applications and tools.
5. Customer experience mindset.
6. Proactive communication skills.
7. Experience working with other engineers within a team and across teams.
8. Thrives in being an individual contributor, loves writing code and delivery focused.
9. Ability to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software as well as build new product features.
10. Experience managing individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
11. Ability to estimate features accurately.
Nice to have
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
2. Redux Toolkit experience.
3. End-to-end testing experience for mobile apps.
5. Exprience with UI animations.
6. Big O notation.