As a Frontend Engineer at our company, you will be part of a highly motivated international team with a strong ambition to solve our customers’ problems. Your main responsibility will be extending, maintaining, and improving our web and mobile applications. You will closely collaborate with the backend and product teams within the Scrum framework to deliver a high-quality user experience. Key Expectations for a Frontend Engineer at our company are:
• Collaborating with product management and other stakeholders to iteratively create new features and improve existing ones in our web and mobile applications.
• Utilizing modern technologies in the application development process and self-studying to stay ahead of the curve.
• Work in close collaboration with backend and product teams.
• Openly discussing possible chances for improving existing workflows and processes.
• Seeking and giving feedback on your work and that of your coworkers via multiple channels (one-on-one and group meetings, code reviews).
• A cause, a community and a career.
• A competitive base compensation package with very attractive earning potentials.
• Bi-weekly team retros with food and drinks and monthly team outings.
• Flexible regulations for remote work (home office).
• Adjustable desks and the tools of your choice.
• Free fruits, drinks and a breakfast bar.
• Experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment.
• Comprehensive understanding of core web and browser concepts (e.g. how the browser parses and constructs a web page).
• Strong ambition to produce maintainable, high-quality code.
• Assuring quality by writing automated tests.
• Excellent understanding of the entire software development lifecycle and working in an agile team.
• Fluency in English, written and spoken.
• Prior knowledge of libraries and tools listed in the backend tech stack.
• Continuous deployment and integration know-how.
• Experience in identifying and resolving potential performance bottlenecks.
• Passion for building good UI and UX, a good understanding of patterns & best practices.
• Interest in ensuring web accessibility (a11y).