What you’ll do
- Make outbound calls/emails to customer prospects on target accounts list.
- Work with Sales team on defining and executing a lead generation plan from both a vertical and regional prioritization perspective.
- Qualify inbound leads that comes through our website and other inbound channels.
- Articulate The Company’s SaaS product offering and ways of differentiating to other companies in the mobile ad tech ecosystem.
- Consistently meet or achieve monthly goals and complete projects.
- Communicate customer feedback to internal teams including sales, product and R&D.
- Assist the Sales and Marketing team with ongoing ad-hoc projects.
What you’ll need
- Previous experience working for a company in the mobile ad tech or analytics space is preferred, but not a must.
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce) is preferred, but not a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in Spanish, Portuguese and English
- Team-oriented, positive and collaborative can-do attitude. Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Strong track record of performance in sales or goal-oriented environment.
- Creative problem solver and proactive about identifying areas of improvements or change.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, growth environment.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We don’t just accept difference – we celebrate you being who you are for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.