As a SR Data Analyst you will:
Facilitate business planning by providing business insights and reports for product usage, product adoption, customer analysis, and product performance / reliability analysis.
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Support the company’s mission of protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our customers’ data.
- Provide quality assurance of data and support initiatives for data integrity.
- Process confidential data and information in accordance with external regulation and internal data handling policy, for example SOC2 and PCI standards.
- Assist with the development and implementation of data standards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, data warehousing and data cleansing.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Computer Science.
- 4 years of experience as data analyst, doing data mining, data analytics, big data analytics, or equivalent position.
- Demonstrated ability with data analysis methods and analytics tools like Tableau, QuickSight, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Firebase.
- Experience working with statistics packages like R, Python and Pandas.
- Extensive SQL knowledge, adept at queries and joining data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases / data systems.
- High attention to detail, ability to work independently and prepare presentations that clearly communicate findings to the stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication. Exceptional communication skills with comfort in speaking with senior leaders.
- Demonstrable expertise with data security best practices.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working on a similar Fintech and product.
- Understanding of security and privacy laws and regulations impacting financial and personal data, for example, COPPA regulations.
- Experience in SOC2 and PCI standards.