The Cloud Engineer responsible for design, implementation and management of Hybrid Cloud products and services, including end -to-end infrastructure automation by leveraging Hyper Converged Infrastructure (VMWare, Nutanix HCI), Microsoft Azure and GitOps automation.
The individual will collaborate closely with Infrastructure Architecture and Operations, Security, Development, and Business units’ teams throughout Hybrid Cloud GitOps Platform journey to execute on large -scale projects, operationalize technologies, establishing technology roadmaps, and help set standards & processes.
• Build and manage Hyper Converged Infrastructure (Nutanix, VMWare HCI) based Private Cloud solutions.
• Design and implement automated infrastructure solutions using GitLab, Terraform, Azure ARM templates and Ansible playbooks across compute, storage and network domains for both Public (Azure) and Private Clouds.
• Implement and manage necessary GitOps tooling for all aspects of IaC and CaC for core in-house develop gateways, transaction and payment processing systems.
• Facilitate the creation of Infrastructure Service offerings by automating and documenting the service/s.
• Provide guidance and support for escalated incidents and problems.
• Advocate and advance modern, agile infrastructure management practices and core GitOps principles to driver change across development and infrastructure teams.
• Practical experience implementing and managing complex VMWare, Nutanix HCI and Microsoft Azure based solutions.
• Working knowledge of Cisco UCS and HP ProLiant server Infrastructure.
• Experience implementing Infrastructure as Code and Configuration as Code solutions in GitOps automations (GitLab, ARM templates, Terraform, Ansible).
• High proficiency in coding/scripting using Python/Go/Ruby/Shell/PowerShell languages.
• Experience working in cross -functional teams using Agile methodology, including SCRUM and KANBAN.
• Strong inter-personal, communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work, influence and make an impact in a cross – functional environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Software development or Computer engineering required; or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 7 years of experience working in a senior technical or engineering position.
• Proficiency in payment systems and the merchant acquiring business is a plus.