Stealth mode, seed-stage company addresses enormous inefficiencies in healthcare delivery with an innovative services platform focused on device and process management. Completing MVP for committed customer deployment, have qualified pipeline. Ground floor opportunity to change how the largest sector of our economy works.
● Architect SaaS service delivery platform that meets customer requirements and achieves company goals, including building foundation for predictive analytics and other value adding services.
● Lead development of cloud based, multi.tenant, SaaS application in collaboration with Product team.
● Establish technical product requirements in collaboration with product owners.
● Deliver elegant, scalable, production ready software solutions.
● Communicate with stakeholders to understand requirements, assess and explain tradeoffs and manage priorities.
● Present technology architecture and vision to customers and investors as appropriate.
● Help structure and lead Agile process.
● Implement and reinforce software development best practices.
● Establish culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
● Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree, ideally in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering.
● 6+ years software development experience.
● Strong technical written and oral communication skills.
● Highly motivated individual who works efficiently, willing to take initiative to complete complex tasks.
● Collaborative, effective senior developer who has built and led high-performing development teams.
● 3+ years of experience developing software using Agile Scrum methodology.
● Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
● Strong foundation in SQL & RDBMS
● 5+ years strong experience in Java 11+ and Python.
● 5+ years strong experience building medium to large scale backend systems covering monolith, SOA and microservices architectural approaches.
● DevOps, CI/CD pipeline and implementation experience with systems that offer observability, scalability, security, redundancy and failover capability.
● 5+ years of experience using VS Code/Eclipse/IntelliJ, maven 3+, Git, Gitflow or similar branching, PR process and code reviews. Experience configuring services.
● 5+ years of experience in Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Data, REST, AOP, JPA/Hibernate, DI, build configurations, application performance and security best practices.
● 3+ years of experience of integrating SPAs with Spring REST backend.
● Strong experience with unit and integration testing code using Junit4/JUnit5/TestNG/Spock.
Additional Relevant Skills/Experience:
● HTML5, CSS3, JS, building SPAs with Vue.js.
● Functional testing using.
● NoSQL databases.
● Cloud and container technologies (AWS, IAM, Docker, Fargate, ECS, Lambda, RDS)
● Extensive full-stack development experience with multi-tiered, distributed applications.
● Data model design with RDMS (Postgres preferred)
● Java Spring Framework implementation.
● Building RESTful APIs for web applications.
● Front-end PWA technologies (Vue preferred)
● Building ETL jobs (batch and streaming)
● Healthcare delivery domain.