Descripción del trabajo
Our client is hiring Cloud Engineers to join our Operations team. We are looking for motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth, business knowledge, and strong interpersonal skills. You will partner with customers and co-workers to craft and implement highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems. As a trusted customer advocate, the Cloud Engineers will help organizations understand best practices around cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud.
In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dinamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact. Enjoy Working with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to large enterprises. Expect to help our customers design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing. You should have a strong understanding of computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience in the computing industry. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new skills. You will help identify áreas of existing architectural colateral that are incorrect or need updating in order to ensure customers satisfaction.
Roles and Responsabilities
- Build a strong foundation of knowledge around AWS Cloud Services and the cloud ecosystem.
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Cloud Services
- Assist with training sesión for customers considering or already using AWS.
- Collaborate with experienced Cloud Engineers to craft and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS community.
- Incorporate other technologies used by the company such as Puppet
- Experience architecting and/or operating solutions built on AWS.
- Experience working on unix like environments.
- English (level: the candidate can manage English conversations)
- AWS Certification on any of the following:
- Solution Architect (Associate or Professional Levels)
- SysOps Administrator Associate Level
- DevOps Engineer Professional Level
- 1+ years of experience in one or more of the following áreas:
- Software Design or Development
- Infrastructure Architecture
- Content Distribution
- Database Architecture
- IP Networking and/or Security
- Performance Tuning
- Systems Operations
- Automation with Puppet/Chef/Salt/Ansible etc.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences
- Demostrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly; ability to think abstractly
- Experience with design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Knoledge of Perl or other scripting languages
- Some positions require ability to travel up to 20%
You will travel abroad to clients offices
Training (AWS Certifications, Puppet Certifications)
Home office: possible when the employee needs it
Detalles del trabajo
También te podría interesar (10)
ID 347 – Diseñador (con experiencia en diseño de aplicaciones) publicado el: agosto 1, 2017 Full Time
ID 345 – Software-engineer Java/JEE (Desarrollador Java) – Para relocalizarse en Holanda publicado el: julio 26, 2017 Full Time