Descripción del trabajo
Location: You would be working remotely.
the company is a young, rapidly-expanding company headquartered in Pasadena, CA, with clients on 6 continents. The company´s web-based software has given back over 6,000 years of otherwise-wasted time to their millions of users, by allowing them to hold their spot in a virtual line using their cell phone, instead of being stuck waiting in a physical line or a waiting room.
This position reports to the Support Manager, who will do hands-on technical support alongside you and will provide every opportunity for you to shine and grow. As Tier 1 Support Specialist you will be the first point of contact for the customers. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answer and triage calls as they come in and assist customers with those requests that will be defined as “Tier 1”
- Triage all requests that come in thru the Support portal and email requests in the queue, work requests that are defined as “Tier 1”
- When handling calls, you will follow a script that will assist you with troubleshooting and determining when requests require escalation
- The majority of work will be performed outside of the database with the assistance of specialized tools
You will be expected to work partially from The company’s Headquarters (currently located in Pasadena, CA) (days to be determined upon hire). Since you will be working partially from home you will need to be:
- Extremely Organized
You’ll have some great people to learn from, but none of them are going to hold your hand. Attention to detail, deadlines, and quality are critical. They recognize that everyone contributes something different to the team. They all learn a lot from each other, and they will expect you to not only learn from us but to teach us as well. The company expects you to challenge us to think differently.
You’ll also get to help build a world-class support and operations organization, and have direct input in selecting your future co-workers. This means that you’ll ultimately end up working with a team full of people that you like and respect, and is one of the best things about working in a rapidly growing small company.
Most importantly, you need to be able to Get Things Done.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Experience with Call Management
- 2+ years assisting external customers over the phone
- 2+ years experience with ticketing software
- 2+ years supporting and troubleshooting Internet-based applications
- 1+ years experience supporting and troubleshooting Linux OS
- 1+ years database experience
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- A keen eye for details
- Strong ability to multitask
- A passion for making the world a better place
- SQL knowledge
- Generous salary package (based on experience)
- Friendly and casual work environment (recently awarded one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Los Angeles Business Journal)
- Unlimited vacation (within limits)
Detalles del trabajo