Descripción del trabajo
Location: Work from home or from their offices in Pasadena, CA.
Length of employment: Full time
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
Their mission: Eliminate waiting in line around the world.
the company is a young, rapidly-expanding company headquartered in Pasadena, CA, with clients on 6 continents. Their web-based software has given back over 6,000 years of otherwise-wasted time to their millions of users, by allowing them to hold their spot in a virtual line using their cell phone, instead of being stuck waiting in a physical line or a waiting room.
This position reports directly to the Implementation Project Manager, who will provide every opportunity for you to shine and grow. You will work directly with customers to anticipate, identify and address their configuration and technical concerns and requests as well as participate in all aspects of training customers on how to use the company´s software, including on-site customer training, virtual training, workflow analysis and customer configuration consultation.
Most of the company’s team works from home. You must be:
- Extremely Organized
You’ll have some great people to learn from, but none of them are going to hold your hand. Attention to detail, deadlines, and quality are critical. They recognize that everyone contributes something different to the team. They all learn a lot from each other, and they will expect you to not only learn from us but to teach us as well. The company expects you to challenge us to think differently.
Most importantly, you need to be able to Get Things Done.
- Experience with virtual and on-site training environments, preferably in a software company.
- Public speaking skills.
- Advocate customer needs and concerns to Support Management, and/or Engineering Team.
- You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. Must have the ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence. Able to explain highly technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Quick learner that can adapt to situations and troubleshoot on the fly.
- Technical troubleshooting skills.
- Workflow/business analysis experience.
- Extremely detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects at once.
- A passion for making the world a better place. You believe in what they’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Experience building and managing learning management systems
- 1+ years experience with SQL
- Base salary
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Generous stock options
Detalles del trabajo