Descripción del trabajo
Location: You would be working remotely.
Length of employment: Full-time
Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision
their mission: Eliminate waiting in line around the planet.
Java. Linux. Open source. Mobile apps. Brains. Guts. Passion. Persistence.
the company is a young, rapidly-expanding company headquartered in Pasadena, CA, with clients on 6 continents. Their web-based software has given back over 6,000 years of otherwise-wasted time to their millions of users, by allowing them to hold their spot in a virtual line using their cell phone, instead of being stuck waiting in a physical line or a waiting room.
You’ll be working with a world-class development team in a fast-paced, agile company environment, building a product that is used by and loved by millions of users all over the world.
You will be involved in everything – brainstorming, requirements gathering, design, coding, testing, deployment, operations, and support.
- A passion for making the world a better place
- Expert-level Java development skill
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- BSCS (or closely-related field of equivalent work experience)
- Experience delivering commercial web applications
- Deep familiarity with Agile software development principles
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with cloud-native application architecture (AWS, microservices, containers, 24×365 availability engineering
- MS in Software Engineering or a closely-related field
- Exposure to modern front-end development frameworks such as Angular, React, or Vue
- Mobile application development experience
- 2+ years experience building ColdFusion web pages with COBOL middle tier, and MS Access back end (just kidding)
- Base salary
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Generous stock options
Detalles del trabajo