Descripción del trabajo
We are looking for a Sr MEAN Developer for one of our important clients. You will be able to work 100% remotely.
- Participate in solutions design to ensure reliability, performance, scalability, and maintainability of the company software solutions.
- Ensure that all software solutions are secure and meet industry standards.
- Prototype solutions to assess feasibility.
- Develop and support software solutions that meet Product Management and Quality
Assurance requirements and specifications within budget.
- Cooperate in roadmap and release planning.
- Participate in the selection, supervision, training, and development of Software Engineers.
- Develop and maintain software, processes, and best practices technical documentation.
- Stay current with technology and trends. Assist in providing continuous education to the Software Engineering team.
- Maintain the development, testing, staging, and production environments. After hours support is required.
- 8+ years of experience in software development.
- 2+ years of technical leadership.
- Proficient in web development, RESTful services, OOP, SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Proven experience developing and maintaining SaaS solutions in production.
- Must have experience developing and deploying to production applications developed with Node.js.
- Well versed in unit testing, continuous integration, and deployment automation.
- Pluses: Healthcare experience, UI and UX design, Linux, strong understanding of IT infrastructure and related technologies.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes (or similar) is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other engineering discipline.
Detalles del trabajo
Experiencia8 Años +